2.7.12

Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita 01

So I just finished watching the first episode of this new anime. Anyway, here is the opening animation to this anime.

And now on to business, a spoiler containing review.


I had not planned on watching this, but since it was the first episode from the new season I could lay my hands on I thought why not. You could translate the title to "mankind is declining".
The episode starts with a girl walking through a field and the first thing I won't like about this show. The style of drawing. They don't put much effort in the details while drawing this anime and that's a 'style' some people actually prefer, but I don't like it.

So, this show takes place in a world in which mankind isn't growing anymore but decreasing and fairies are real. The girl, who's name is unknown, is acting as a mediator between the fairies and the humans. She was sent to slaughter a few chickens, because meat is something rare these days, but they escape.
Suddenly some mysterious FairyCo products appear in the city and as a mediator she has to check these products. One of the products promises to grow hair, she uses this one and grows her hair back to the original length. After this she and her grandpa, also unknown name, go to visit the factory where these products were made to test them. They meet a bread robot who says he would know everything there is to know about bread and tries to explain to them how bread was made here. It all starts to get a bit messy around here and in the end the bread robot explodes and tells them it was a bread made especially for young kids who don't like carrots. Really weird here. The episode ends.

Since I watched the first episode now, I will watch the 2nd one as well, but I might drop this one after the next episode.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿