3.7.12

Tari Tari 01

This is the anime that appealed to me the most when I first looked at the summer season sheet. I really enjoy this kind of drawings.


Here is a review and my thoughts on the first episode which aired yesterday!


I had no idea what this anime was about, I started it because I liked the drawing and thought this could be a good one. Looks like I was right!
The opening is a nice song, not very addicting, but you don't feel the need to skip it. This episode starts with showing how the five main characters go to school, by bicycle, train, car and shows their morning club activities. One of them, konatsu, is in the choir, but she isn't allowed to sing because she messed up an audition last year. Therefore, she quits and decides to built her own choir club for which she needs another 4 members.
Atsuhiro is a transfer student who was living in Vienna for the last 12 years. Because of this he is a bit weird and does stuff he thinks is right, but just looks very funny, eating ramen with spoon and fork for example.
Konatsu tries to get one of her class mates to join the club, but Wakana doesn't want to because of some background she has. They don't tell us yet what that is.
The episode ends with the four main characters seeing the fifth, Konatsu, practicing her singing on a plaza.
The ending is sung by Konatsu and Sawa, but i hope they will do this like Infinite Stratos and the more member join the Club the more of them participate in the ending.

All in all I have to say i really enjoyed this episode and I will definitely be watching the next episode.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿